Information and Transparency
As CCGs our vision is to ensure equal and fair access to safe, effective and responsive health and social care for our communities that represent value – now and in the future.
As buyers of healthcare services we have a responsibility to make sure we make commissioning decisions in a fair and open way, that we get value for money, and that we are meeting the healthcare needs of our population.
With the aim of being as clear and transparent as possible, this includes our duty to disclose information about how we operate and spend public funds.
You can access this information by visting:
If you cannot find the information you are looking for, you can contact us or submit a Freedom of Information request.
Under the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act of 2000, 'any member of the public can ask for access to information held by public sector organisations, including health organisations, such as clinical commissioning groups or NHS providers'.
The CCGs are expected to meet any requests for information within 20 working days.
Learn more by visiting our contact us page.
There are many ways you can get involved, influence our work and help support yourself, your family and your community to stay healthy.
- Join a Patient Participation Group
- Join our involvement network
- Join our Young Peoples Health Advocates (aged 25 and under)
- Join our Maternity Voices Partnership (if you are pregnant or a parent to be)
- Visit your local Healthwatch
- Follow us on social media: @CentralLancsCCGs (Facebook) and @CentralLancCCGs (Twitter)
- Contact us to share something directly