Patient Advisory Group
The Patient Advisory Group (PAG) is the CCG’s patient forum that helps us embed patient and public voice in the work we do. The group is made up of members of the public, patients, carers, voluntary sector representatives and Healthwatch colleagues.
PAG members have knowledge and experience of a wide range of health and health-related services, and are able to provide the CCGs with an informed opinion of how these services can be developed and improved.
The group meets four times a year, but regularly get involved in between meetings to work with the CCGs on:
- Providing advice to develop and grow the PAG membership
- Providing advice to effective engagement with local people
- Participating in engagement and consultation processes
- Highlighting concerns for local communities
- Change programmes such as Our Health Our Care
- Service re-design
- New procurements
- Development of patient information
- Evaluating the CCG’s equality and diversity Equality Delivery System annual assessment
Join the PAG
If you have a passion for healthcare and patient voice and would like to join the PAG, we would like to hear from you. Please get in touch with the engagement team:
Telephone: 01772 214361 or 214605